After thousands of conversations with investors and traders from well-known brokerage firms in the CFD industry we realized something was missing.
Every single person had a strong desire to learn about trading but the information available is either:
- Too basic and limited
- Extremely complex
- Made up by scammers
How could anyone even dare to learn with so much misinformation out there?
Right after spotting what was missing we decided someone has to do something about it.
People need a safe place where they can learn not only about trading but also about what's really happening inside the industry, for example:
- How are brokers really making money?
- How to spot fake trading gurus?
- What are the methods that unethical brokers use to scam?
There is no real benefit in learning about trading patterns and candlestick types when you'll end up being taken advantage of by an unethical broker or guru. That's why we make so much emphasis on the importance of these subjects to every single person we've managed to talk to.
Our goal is to attack on all fronts possible by:
- Simplifying financial concepts in a professional and friendly way
- Helping our students and visitors to develop analytical thinking
- Informing our visitors on how to protect themselves from scams
- Creating solid business relationships between good ethical brokers and traders
No more dreaming, we did it
After 2 years of hard work and dedication we managed to launch our initial product:
In less than one business year we're approaching 5000 students!
Shortly after our course launched, we published our website with the aim to create and distribute high quality free content for the whole world to enjoy.
Our business model is simple and straightforward:
- We provide advertisement space for brokers and other financial services
- We enter in affiliate agreements to promote ethical brokers
- We profit from our course sales
You probabbly noticed the word "ethical" several times, that is because we're constantly researching, testing and making sure that we only recommend high quality brokers to our visitors.
Our philosophy is simple: we prefer to drive our business to the ground before engaging in a partnership with an unethical market player.
Trading is a difficult profession which requires hard work and dedication, not an easy way to make money.
Our resources will not only teach you the basics of trading, but also a way to see things in life as a business person.
The only thing we hope is for you to enjoy your time with us and learn as much as possible so you can use this knowledge to your advantage along the way.
Stay safe, enjoy trading and have fun!